Do’s and don'ts...for Easter
- Take time to chill
- Play with a cuddle the kids
- Make love to you partner
- Eat outside and drink good coffee
- Take pleasure in the change of seasons
- Enjoy a four day break
- Empty the kids school bags
- Read books
- Have long showers
- Eat fish on Friday
- Have a glass of vino, if you want to
- Catch up with friends - even if its just by 'phone
- De-clutter a little, but then again, no worries if you don't find time
- Go for long walks
- Breath deeply
- Spend time with your Mother...
- Stress about your mother
- Forget to enjoy the fresh air
- Worry about your exercise routine
- Stress about the kids bedrooms that are full of crap
- Feel guilty about your friends - they understand
- Get hung up if you sink a whole bottle of wine
- Fret about religion
- Niggle about saving water
- Forget to introduce your mother to the books you love
- Have a meltdown over lost school hats
- Stress about your work to-do list
- Worry about the autumn plantings that will possibly wither - there's always next weekend...
- Rush so much you forget to just enjoy waking up and smelling the coffee for once...
- Criticise the bits of your body you still don't like - he doesn't care - he loves you anyway.
- Forget that often the very best parts of your kids day is when you sit down with them for a smooch and a cuddle and a chat about not much at all. They love that. Don't put those moments off in favour of chores.
- Cram so much in that it feels like you need another holiday
- Eat too much chocolate.
Have a wonderful Easter everyone...