|Image from here|
- The job itself is HUGE, and exciting.
- Working in the city is a buzz.
- Forcing myself to have a shower every morning and put make up on is a shock to the system - I had not realised how, as a work at home mum, I had always put off my grooming 'till later...90% of my showers were taken at night. So leaving the house first thing in the morning, all clean, is a revelation!
- I like dawdling in the car in traffic - I love listening to the radio in the mornings, alone in the car.
- My lovely husband is tops. He is currently working full time himself, as well as being a painting and decorating demon, who has also become the drop off Daddy. He gets the kids to school much earlier than I ever did, and is apparently very organised.
- We have eaten a proper meal each night.
- I like working. Really really like it.
- The kids are all happy and settled and they think its funny that I clatter into the school playground in my heels a few minutes late every day to pick them up.
- Other school Mums are sensational - they have told me to send a group text if I am going to be late and not to worry.
- I like wearing corporate attire every day. I also love getting into my trackies the minute we get home.
- I love watching crap on the telly after a mind boggling hard days work, with my head in my lovely husbands lap.
- Diet and exercise? What's that?
- My blog is suffering at my lack of time. (This will sort itself out, I am sure.)
And so starts another week....
I will, however, be at the Digital Parents Conference in Melbourne on Friday, which I am looking forward to a great deal. (And huge thanks the team Kitchenware Direct and particularly Brad Russell, their SEO and E-Commerce Manager, for sponsoring me to attend...)