I am torn between feeling like I am drowning in the stress of all the new stuff I have on my plate, and feeling relieved that I made it to the end of the day without totally losing my stack...
Today, I have -
- Arisen at 5am to coffee, blog and jog. Never managed the blog bit. Hence I am here now.
- Sweated through a group personal training session down on the oval
- Organised breakfast for three small children, and made their beds, and got them dressed.
- Helped Olivia set out and practice her show and tell news time talk
- Ferried Olivia and Charlie and dropped them off at school.
- Dropped off a glut of tomatoes at a friends
- Posted some letters
- Taken Lexie and myself to do my Mum's grocery shopping (including pharmacy and wine shop.......)
- Undertaken he housework at my Mum's house - despite resistance.
- Filled the car up with fuel
- Did some craft with Lexie (a Valentine card for her little mate.)
- Dropped Lexie off on a play date
- Completed a study module
- Manipulated a whole stack of Excel spreadsheets and data for work
- Three loads of washing
- Three baskets of folding & putting away
- School run to pick Olivia and Charlie up
- Been a shoulder to cry on for a friend
- Picked up Lexie
- Cooked dinner for the kids
- Supervised homework for Olivia and Charlie
- Dealt with the dishwasher (twice)
- Cleaned the coffee machine
- Bathed three kids
- Read stories to three kids
- Fed the dog
- Bored my poor husband about how hard done by I feel....
I am so tired.
Oh! But I do have some lovely news.....I have a guest post over here...with the lovely Ed Pilolla