1. To revive with or as if with rest, food, or drink; give new vigor or spirit to.
2. To give new freshness or brightness to; restore.
3. To make cool, clean, or moist; freshen up.
4. To renew by stimulation: refresh one's memory.
5. To fill up again; replenish
All of these, this last week. Me.
I am lucky.
A week off. A lot of sleep and a lot of rest and a lot of love and a lot of care.
I am feeling totally refreshed.
Thank you to my beautiful blogging friends who guest posted for me at such short notice. Such wonderful women with such wonderful words.
I am going to get back to work now. I have a lot of writing to do, a lot of cleaning up and simplifying to do on this blog, a lot of (exciting) deadlines to meet; a lot of miles to run, and, of course, a few more kilos to lose.
Thank you, all, for bearing with me.