I'll be totally frank, and tell you that I have had a shite week.
House guests and my diet do not make good companions.
My parents in law have been staying.
This has lead to:
- Day trips out = lack of planned meals
- Having food in the house for their tastes not mine
- Cooking for their needs, not mine
- They have been kind enough to babysit for us, so lovely husband and I have had the opportunity to go out for dinner, which was indulgent.
- I have been driven for the need to "reward" myself for being daughter in law of the year by eating crap
- I have not been able to exercise to my usual levels
When I have guests, I feel like I do not have control and I cheat and slacken off.
So....................I kind of feel like like I have run the gauntlet.